Les Fujak Margrit Neuendorf/Olivier Huet (FR)
The artistic approach
The collaborative creations of les Fujak refer to art and the place of human being in nature.
The principle of each intervention is based on a clear understanding of the local context, and refers to different approaches, which concern
- the inhabited landscape
- the observed landscape
- the virtual or fictional landscape
- the revisited landscape
les Fujak, Olivier Huet and Margrit Neuendorf, are two visual artists working together in the field of environmental art. Since 2006, they create nature art, outdoor or indoor installations, in France and also in Europe, South Korea, Iran and USA, mainly in the context of artistic residencies.
Margrit Neuendorf is a German visual artist living in France. She studied Fashion design in Berlin. Environmental concerns, human and wild nature are in the center of her eclectic artistic expression. Natural material and techniques such as, 3D objects, painting, installation, performance, nature art… are used to question «the nature of the body» and «the body of landscape».
Olivier Huet is a French visual artist with a background of architectural studies in Paris, France. Since 1992, Olivier Huet is a full time visual artist, who participated in several exhibitions, installations, performances... in urban context or natural landscapes, as well as photography exhibitions or sound installations...
Nature Art Residencies (a selection of recent works)
- Source, exhibition and residency, Tehran [Jaleh Gallery] and Nazar Abad [Rah Art], Iran, October 2018
- Sonne automne ! Couleur[s] d’automne, Machilly lake, Haute-Savoie, September 2018
- Rural Stages, GNAP East Europe, Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, July 2017
- Chromatic mill, Jardin des Arts, Ar Milin’, Châteaubourg , France, April 2017
- Le projet Phileas, Festival des Jardins métissés, Wesserling, France, 2016
- Thirsty land, Global Nomadic Art Project, Iran, December 2016
- L’ami des saulniers, Mois de l’environnement, île de Ré, France, 2015
- Más allá de la roca cavada, los sueños no tienen límites, Tufi’ Arte, Tufia, Gran Canaria, 2014
- 14 • 18, Art/Terre, Ploegsteert, Belgium, 2014
- Pröpflinge im Biotop, 7. International Waldkunstpfad, Darmstadt, Germany, 2014
- In/Out [chemin de traverse], Environmental Art Biennale,I-Park, Connecticut, USA, 2013
- [Dé]réglé, Le jardin des Arts, Ar Milin’, Châteaubourg, France, 2013
- Blue Planet Blues, Geumgang Nature Art Biennale, South Korea, 2012
- Mines de couleur, Mines d’Art en sentier, Pays de Condé, France, 2012